The Bloomer Legacy: 3.22 Discoveries

August 31, 2015 The Plumbob 19 Comments

Chell wasted no time and got started on her painting. No time to catch up like now. But painting was just a start. She still remembered her mom’s lesson from Granite Falls clearly, and she couldn’t wait for all the discoveries awaiting her.

Meanwhile, Yenn used the computer game trick her sister taught her and skilled up in motor and creativity skills instantly.

Having completed the Whiz Kid aspiration, it was time for Yenn to take up Booker on his offer and join him at the playground.

Yenn: “Race you to the end!”

Booker: “hey, how did you get so fast?! You didn’t have a single motor skill yesterday!”

Booker: “I’ll still beat you! I’ve worked hard to become good at this, not like you and Chell with your fake skills!”

Perhaps he has a point; whilst Chell was supposedly physically gifted, she was still struggling with yoga.

Lilah: “Don’t forget, breathe in and out deeply honey!”

Chell: “Wooaaah!”

Booker: “What are they doing, Yenn?”

Yenn: “It’s yoga! Apparently we’re too little to try it yet. Silly, huh? I reckon we have way better balance than Chell!”

Booker: “I can’t wait to be big enough to try! You know, you and Chell have your nerdy sciency stuff, and I’ll probably never max up my mental skill, but I’ll definitely have a go at all sports!”

(Yes, I’m grooming Booker as my heir. But nothing’s set in stone yet.)

Chell: “Thanks for the yoga class mom! I’m sorry I’m so crappy at it!”

Lilah: “Don’t worry, Chell. Nobody’s born perfect. I know this drives you crazy not to excel at something, because you’re a perfectionist like me. But you’ll get there. You and I, we’re the same, we work on a skill till we master it to perfection. That’s what the trait is all about, persistence.”

Yenn: “Oh, hi! As you can see I’m getting started on the Artistic Prodigy aspiration now! Maybe I CAN do them all! Although I still refuse to talk to strangers.”

Booker: “Cheeell! I don’t wanna do homework!”

Chell: “Come on, Booker, the better grades you get, the less time it will take you to do homework. Think of all the extra time you’ll have in the playground!”

With Yenn’s birthday only a day away, Lilah and Peter can’t put off the dreaded talk any longer.

Yenn: “So… I’m adopted? Does that mean you like my siblings more than me?”

Lilah: “Of course not sweetie! We’ve loved you just as much ever since you entered our lives. It just means that you have a richer past, and, if you want, two sets of parents. If we get on your nerves when you’re a teen, you can always remember that!”

Now that she knows who her mystery godparents are, Yenn plays the violin for Cassiel and Baato. She wonders if they’d be proud of her if they could see her.

If you ask me, they should be, since she’s just completed her third aspiration, making her mentally, physically and creatively gifted!

Being a loner, Yenn didn’t want a big party, so her birthday is not a large affair.

Chell: “Now Yenn, just because you didn’t have a go at the social butterfly aspiration doesn’t mean you can’t go for it as a teen. Maybe it’s time for you to meet some people outside the family?”

Yenn: “Maybe you’re right!”

Yenn rolls the genius trait, which I’d say is well deserved. She has also become alluring – looking at her I definitely agree with that! As for her teen aspiration, by the looks of it she may have taken her sister’s advice in…

Yenn: “Ok, fine, I’ll meet new people. Maybe even woo them a little. As long as I don’t have to have them around forever…”

Citizens of Newcrest, prepare to have your hearts broken! Yennefer is an aspiring Serial Romancer.

Comments

1. Maladi
    August 31, 2015 - 5:43 pm

Chell practicing yoga with her mom is such fun.
    Yenn is soooo pretty. She resembled Baato more when she was a child, now she looks more like Casiel. Aging to a teenager is the best part of the game, the suspence how the kids will look. 😀
    I’m tempted to make another forum sig for you. But I’ll probably wait for Booker to age up, since he’s most probably going to be the heir, as he looks like a good mix of Peter and Lilah, and now Yenn is not family oriented. Although I can’t wait for her ¨love escapades.

September 1, 2015 - 8:42 am

I think Yenn looks a lot like Baato, though I definitely also see Cassiel in her. They share a certain “feline” quality – if that makes any sense 😀

Aww you’re too kind. I do think Booker is probably best suited to being the heir even though I love the girls – I feel like they need a more intellectually stimulating career than the athletic one.

2. Jordan
    September 1, 2015 - 12:02 am

Ahhhh — Yenn’s GORGEOUS! And a Serial Romancer — yes! I adore serial romancers. >:) Can’t wait to read about all of her romantic adventures (y’know — if she gets over that Loner thing).

September 1, 2015 - 8:47 am

She’s doing well with that aspiration without even trying lol! All the teenage boys in my game seem obsessed with her amd while she briefly enjoys the attention for the most part it seems to irritate her 😀

3. Lux Conant
    September 1, 2015 - 7:53 pm

Aww, she knows about her real parents. I sure hope they’d be proud of her, at least Baato would.

September 8, 2015 - 1:18 pm

I’d like to think so! I think she is growing up to be the strong and brilliant woman Baato always knew she would be.

4. Auryn
    September 8, 2015 - 9:43 am

Yenn looks like a goid mixture of Baato and Cassiel. I even see a lot of her father in her face! Chell looks like a “real” teen… a little awkward, but cute.

September 8, 2015 - 1:25 pm

Yeah I love what the genetics did there. I was surprised to see she got Baato’s colouring, I would have thought Cassiel’s would have been dominant.

Chell is adorkable. I would love to have her as an older sister.

5. ARoseInBloom
    September 17, 2015 - 2:47 pm

Yenn = beautiful

September 17, 2015 - 4:12 pm

She is gorgeous and smart! She’s definitely my favourite at the moment :)

6. Derubelle
    September 18, 2015 - 7:26 pm

Yenn is definitely a stunner!

September 18, 2015 - 11:39 pm

She’s been blessed with great genes, with parents as good-looking as hers she had to end up gorgeous :)

November 3, 2015 - 2:44 am

I’m so glad that Yennefer took the news in stride. And what a gorgeous teenager she turned out to be! Oh boy, Peter and Lilah are going to have a huge time trying to keep up with her…

November 3, 2015 - 8:16 pm

She looks so much like Baato, though she got the bits and bobs that made Cassiel beautiful too. Genetic jackpot those two!

8. Sterre
    December 18, 2015 - 6:08 pm

PLEASE tell me teenager Yenn’s on the gallery. She’s stunning!!

9. Jes2G
    December 20, 2015 - 9:56 pm

OMG, she’s beautiful!! Hmmm…a loner serial romantic…now THAT’S a story!

December 21, 2015 - 11:05 am

Yenn is my favourite Bloomer to date. She’s full of contradictions.

10. Sunnyshay
    January 1, 2016 - 5:54 pm

Hmmm a loner, genius with a serial romantic aspiration. Sounds vaguely familiar. Lol.

She’s gorgeous.